- Coding for Preschoolers
- Digital Art & Computer Basics
- Our instructors are fingerprinted and cleared by DOJ
Why the Computerwisekids Program is Unique?
Computerwisekids follows the ISTE standards of Technology Education. The lab is managed by a team of Computerwisekids professionals for instruction, software and hardware help. Our teaching techniques are unique by design. We teach kids the basic skills needed to interact with a personal computer. The software emphasizes the individual child's initiative and independence, allowing them to progress through an orderly series of structured learning activities at their own pace.
- We provide a trained Instructor.
- We provide the technology curriculum based on ISTE standards
- Language, arts, social studies and math standards are integrated with technology projects
- An online Typing Tutor program (records of speed and accuracy) available 24/7
- "The Player" an online tutor for mouse & keyboard skills used by K-1 students
- An online Student Gallery publishes student work for parent to view
- Internet Research assistance through our Online Classroom Page
- Coding & Digital Citizenship lessons
- K-8 Grade Email (a messaging system) for Students Grades 2 and up
- Class teachers Web-Page to publish: class calendar, notes, homework and URL's